Sunday, July 27, 2008

Step 1....or was it 3

I began my new self-assignments over the weekend - well my weekend. Friday and Saturday are my days off, so I never really know what day it is.

Goal #3 on my last post was to take photographs of my yarn stash and projects, upload them to my computer, transfer them to Flickr, and then import them to the Ravelry website.

I accomplished all of this. I had some trouble at first uploading the pictures from the camera to the computer. Each time I uploaded a new batch the computer reacted differently. Obviously I still don't know how to manage this operation. Transferring photos to Flickr was simple. I edited one photo, but decided that yarn photographs do not really need to be cropped or tagged for today's experiments. The easiest part of this entire operation was the import from Flickr to Ravelry. That was really smooth.

On to the next goal. I am recording passwords for the 23 things accounts I initiated. I plan to finish this project by tomorrow night.

No comments: