Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Generator - I'm a dragon

I have been playing with the Generator Blog. In the following paragraphs of this post are two entries showing my dragon name and my Harry Potter name. I entered only my first name for the dragon name but entered both names for the Harry Potter name. I'm not sure I am up to posing as Harry Potter himself.

Some of the other generators are strange, disgusting, even funny. I am working on importing a picture from one of them, but it didn't work - so try, try again.

More later.

My dragon name is Jargon the Angel (Red Dragon).
Take Dragon Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



My new Harry Potter name is Harry Potter!.
Take THE **ULTIMATE** HARRY POTTER NAME GENERATOR today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



The following image is from the Air Guitar Name generator. The download was simple - just copy the text, paste into the blog post, then click on the publish post button.



Jane "Air Traffic Control" Beattie

No comments: