Sunday, June 15, 2008

WebFeat

WebFeat is the final play frontier for this week. I checked the library's website and sure enough - there is the link - Find Articles and Information - at the top of the page as predicted.

I have lived in 14 communities in 7 states. It is difficult to choose a hometown, so I did a keyword search for several locations.

Initially I entered Exeter, New Hampshire. I was born here, but moved when I was a year old. Fifty years later, I returned for a brief ride through, so I can now picture the business district. Exeter was settled by ministers too radical for Boston (during the tea party days). My search results showed some industry entries, most notable being several references to Sigarms, a corporation that manufactures handguns.

Time to work - more later.

No comments: