Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Podcasts....

Well the mystery of those little talking boxes throughout this exercise has been solved! Podcasts. I explored the three podcast directories listed: Podcast Alley, NPR Podcast Directory, and the Library of Congress podcasts.

I added an RSS feed to by Bloglines account from the NPR Podcast Directory. I have listened to NPR in the past, so have learned to recognize and trust the name. I did find their site to be easily navigated, so chose to add the NPR Topics: Books. It was fairly simple, I just entered the url for the podcast into the bloglines account.

The Library of Congress directory showed some current events, but I will need to explore more later.

The information for creating a podcast looks promising also.

These sites contain a wealth of information. Everyone should be able to locate a topic of interest to them.

No comments: